ACT – PROTEIN SOLUTION
(ANTI-INFLAMMATORY WITH IRAP/IL1-RA)
IRAP (Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist protein) is a natural anti-inflammatory protein released by leukocytes at the site of injury. This protein is collected from blood by processing the leukocytes using a proprietary method. IRAP counteracts inflammation by blocking the inflammatory protein interleukin-1 within joints.
The ACT Protein Separator used with the ACT Protein Concentrator collects white blood cells and uses a proprietary method to reprogram the cells to be anti-inflammatory, secreting IRAP. Collection and activation of macrophages suppresses joint inflammation and regenerates cartilage in early stage osteoarthritic joints (canine and equine studies have clearly demonstrated efficacy).
Pro-Stride Injection will reduce pain associated with arthritis and deliver naturally occurring anti-inflammatory proteins. Pro-Stride Injection is capable of slowing cartilage degradation and improving mobility.
- Pain relief for up to one year (A. Bertone, Am J Vet Res 2014; 75:141-151)
- Concentrated solution of anti-inflammatory proteins including IRAP
- 20 minutes or less blood processing,one-time visit, single injection
- Natural, autologous drug-free therapy
- Slows cartilage degradation
- Ambulatory based treatment
- Improves mobility